QUALITY POLICY AND CERTIFICATES:
OUR QUALITY POLICY
In order to satisfy the most important criteria of competitiveness in the market, special attention and activities are focused on the quality of our services.
Our quality policy is based on the following:
- identify clients current and future needs of the subject of our services and expectations of the client through communication,
- ensure technically correct and economically optimal solution for the client,
- solution adjusted with applicable technical standards and regulations,
- for design solutions apply advanced technology for the benefit of the community,
- follow the achievements and latest scientific solutions from respective technology areas,
- educate available personnel for monitoring and implementation of modern technologies from certain segments of consulting services.
- Decision of Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Water and Forestry for professional activities on making of documents based on which are issued water acts for the complex water facilities or activities provided in group A Article 4 of Ordinance.
- Decision of Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Water and Forestry for the professional and technical activities within the jurisdiction of the Agency for Water. Production of technical documentation related to the operational plans of flood control and flood risk management plans and technical documentation for construction of the defending structures referred to in Article 14.,state 1, acnode 1 of Water Laws.
- Decision of Federal Ministry of Physical Planning for the performance of the design hydro installations and hydro facilities, for the constructions and operations within the jurisdiction of the Federal Ministry of Physical Planning.
- Decision of Federal Ministry of Physical Planning for the performance of the design of buildings under the jurisdiction of the Federal Ministry of Physical Planning as follows: design of roads and related facilities, excluding bridges and tunnels.
Analysis and predictions of the United Nations: four out of ten inhabitants of planet has no water today. About 4,000,000 people die annually due to the use of dirty water. Every day, 6000 of children under five dies from diseases caused by polluted water, apropos every 8 seconds polluted water kills a child on the planet. Polluted water causes 80% of all diseases and deaths in developing countries. For next 20 years, according to the Report of the United Nations, the average amount of water available to people will be reduced by one-third of the existing ones. Water deficit will reduce food production. It is certain that the sources of water are constantly decreasing due to population growth, pollutions and climate changes. Despite all the available analysis and warnings by relevant institutions at regional, national and global level, we continue to forget that every drop of water contains the essence of life and that our daily life is built on water and water formed from the very beginning of the World